Buying New Modular Kitchen Chimney over Old Chimney
Kitchen chimneys have become an essential appliance in modern homes. They not only enhance the look of your kitchen but also help to keep it clean and odor-free. With the advancements in technology, kitchen chimneys come with a range of features that make them more efficient and convenient to use.
The Importance of a Kitchen Chimney in Cleaning:
While cooking is fun, it can produce smoke, grease, and strong smells that stay in the air and settle on surfaces, resulting in an unsanitary atmosphere. Here are some of the reasons why a kitchen chimney is essential:
- Elimination of Smoke and Odors: The greatest kitchen chimney efficiently removes smoke, steam, and strong cooking odors from your kitchen, preventing them from spreading to other rooms of your home. This results in a cleaner, fresher atmosphere
- Grease Control: Grease particles are emitted into the air when cooking and can land on kitchen surfaces, making cleaning time-consuming. A kitchen chimney collects grease particles, minimizing the amount of residue that builds and making cleaning easier.
- Enhanced Air Quality: Cooking emits hazardous gases and pollutants such as carbon monoxide and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which can be harmful to your health. A kitchen chimney with correct filtration aids in the elimination of harmful pollutants, resulting in higher air quality and a healthier living environment.
Modular Kitchen Chimneys Have the Following Advantages Over Traditional Chimneys:
- Sleek Design and Aesthetics: Modular kitchen chimneys are meant to suit modern kitchen interiors with their sleek design and aesthetics. They give a sense of refinement to your kitchen with their sleek and stylish appearance.
- Efficient Smoke Extraction: Modular chimneys have high suction capabilities, allowing them to effectively remove smoke and cooking smells from your kitchen. This not only keeps your kitchen clean, but it also keeps unpleasant odors from entering your home.
- Low Maintenance: Traditional chimneys frequently require hand filter cleaning on a regular basis. Modular kitchen chimneys, on the other hand, provide innovative features such as auto clean technology, which lowers maintenance time. Heat and water are used to remove accumulated oil and dirt from auto-clean chimneys, making them simple to clean and maintain.
- Customizable Options: Modular kitchen chimneys come in a variety of styles and sizes, allowing you to select the one that best fits your kitchen plan and needs. You can choose the ideal fit for your kitchen space, whether it's an island chimney or a 3D chimney.
Faber Chimney Types for Your Indian Kitchen
Faber is a well-known brand known for producing high-quality kitchen chimneys. Let's look at some of the options on the market:
- 3D Technology Kitchen Chimney: Faber's 3D chimneys have a unique 3-way suction mechanism that assures excellent smoke and odour extraction from all directions, leaving your kitchen fresh and clean.
- Autoclean Chimneys: Faber autoclean chimneys have a useful mechanism that cleans the chimney's filters automatically. Manual cleaning is no longer required, saving you time and effort.
- Island Chimney: Faber's island chimneys are ideal for large kitchens with an island arrangement because they provide adequate ventilation as well as aesthetic appeal, creating a focus point in your kitchen.
- Steam Clean Auto Clean Chimney: Faber's steam clean chimneys use steam technology to dissolve and remove tenacious grease and residue, providing thorough cleaning and optimal performance.
- 6-Way Autoclean Chimneys: With its 6-way auto clean technology, these sophisticated Faber chimneys provide a full cleaning experience, ensuring efficient removal of grease and oil from the chimney's filters.
How Do I Choose the Correct Hob Chimney Size?
When it comes to choosing a chimney for your hob, selecting the correct size is critical to ensuring optimal performance and effective smoke extraction. Here are some guidelines to help you make the best decision:
- Consider the Dimensions of Your Hob: Consider the dimensions of your hob, particularly the width and depth. To efficiently absorb smoke and pollutants, the chimney should be somewhat larger than the hob.
- Calculate the Suction Power: A chimney's suction power is calculated in cubic metres per hour (m3/h). As a general rule, select a chimney with a suction power equal to 10 times the volume of your kitchen. If your kitchen is 10m3, for example, choose a chimney with a suction power of at least 100m3/h.
- Consider the Length and Complexity of the Ducting path: If you plan to install ducting for your chimney, consider the length and complexity of the ducting path. Longer ducting necessitates a chimney with greater suction power to compensate for potential airflow loss.
- Consider Ceiling Height: To ensure proper smoke extraction in kitchens with high ceilings, use a chimney with extended ducting choices or adjustable height settings.
What Are Filterless Chimneys and Are They Sufficient for Indian Kitchens?
Filterless chimneys, also known as oil collectors or filterless technology, are a relatively new invention in chimney technology. Filter less chimneys trap grease and oil particles using modern oil collector technology rather than standard filters such as mesh or baffle filters. What you need to know about filterless chimneys and their suitability for Indian kitchens is as follows:
How They Work: Filterless chimneys remove oil and grease particles from smoke using a high-speed rotating motor. These particles gather in an oil collector pan, which is freely removed and cleaned.
Benefits for Indian Kitchens: Filter less chimneys provide various advantages for Indian kitchens.
- Easy Maintenance: Filter-less chimneys are simpler to clean and maintain than standard filters. Regular cleaning of the oil collector tray eliminates the need for frequent filter replacements.
- Better Performance: Because the oil and grease particles in the smoke are separated, filterless chimneys maintain a higher suction power and airflow rate, ensuring efficient smoke extraction even during intense Indian cooking.
- Budget-Effective: While filterless chimneys may have a greater initial cost, their minimal maintenance requirements and longer lifespan can result in long-term expense benefits.
Should Chimney be changed in the Kitchen over-time?
When considering a new chimney for your kitchen, you might wonder if it's necessary to stick with the same mount type as your current one.
As if you are making a new house, new kitchen and everything is new in the house, then you must consider buying the New Modular Kitchen Chimney from Faber, the Best Chimney seller in India. Also Faber has the best premium ranges of chimney's that can suit every Indian Kitchens.
And if you are renovating your house, then you may consider the use of the Old chimney, or buying Faber's advanced version Low cost, in-budget best chimneys.
How can I determine the noise level of the chimney?
Always examine the noise level of an electric chimney before purchasing it. Choose a chimney that produces less than 60dB of noise. All of our chimneys are quiet, so you can enjoy a hassle-free cooking experience without being interrupted.
Faber has different types of Kitchen Chimney’s that will keep the Kitchen Clean and Healthy Body:
- 3D Technology Kitchen Chimney
- 3in1 Aerostation Kitchen Chimney
- 6-way Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney
- Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney
- Collection Series Kitchen Chimney
- Conventional Kitchen Chimney
- Island/Ceiling Mounted Kitchen Chimney
- Steam Clean Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)