- The warranty period will be 24 months from the date of purchase. Manufacturing defects will be rectified free of cost
during the said period.
- Brass burners and Valve carry warranty against any manufacturing defects for 60 months. Warranty is not applicable
for De-coloration of burners.
- Tempered glass top carries 84 month warranty for any manufacturing defect. The warranty for glass becomes null and
void in following conditions.
a. Glass breakage due to improper use or accidental damage.
b. Use of Gas tandoor/ Gas Oven/ Dosa Tawa.
c. Sprinkling of water on hot glass surface.
d. Other safety norms/ precautions not followed.
- This warranty is valid only if the warranty card is duly filled in, stamped and signed by the authorized dealer and the
Warranty Registration Copy is dispatched within 7 days of purchase.
- Defective cooktop with the valid warranty card and proof of purchase i.e. Invoice/Cash Memo have to be produced to
the authorized and designated service center for rectification by the buyer at his own cost during working hours.
- The warranty becomes null and void in following cases:
1. Installation/ Service/ Repairs/ Modification carried out by the persons other than those authorized by FFIPL.
2. Removal, alteration or tampering of serial number of product and its component or any parts.
3. Failure due to misuse/ negligence/ accident/ action of pests/ rodents/ or act of god – lightening/ flood/ fire/
4. Failure due to use of non-genuine parts.
5. Damage occurred due to improper external circuits and failure due to erratic power supply or electrical
6. Damage to the product due to operation in an abnormally corrosive Alkaline, Acidic atmosphere or use of
7. Change of ownership and appliance taken out of country.
8. Defects resulting from accidents or damage while in transit to or from our service centre.
9. Commercial or Professional use of the cooktop.
- Plastic/rubber/metal/aesthetic/consumables (battery) parts are not covered in warranty.
- Any routine maintenance/ cleaning/ servicing visit would not be covered under this warranty, and would be provided
on chargeable basis at prevailing rates/ charges. (All visits after warranty of 24 months will be on chargeable basis and
standard visit charges will apply).
- Whether defective item or components are to be replaced/repaired shall be left to the sole discretion of FFIPL. In case
of replacement of a part, the defective part removed from the appliance becomes the property of FFIPL.
- Services would be provided within normal working hours (0900 to 1830 hrs.) on regular working days only except
Sundays and Public holidays.
- FFIPL undertakes no liability in the matter of consequential loss and/ or damages caused to the customer or third
party due to failure/ malfunction of the cooktop. FFIPL obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or
replacing the defective parts only.
- Any dispute is subject to Pune jurisdiction only.