- Production of best-in-class hoods since the last 50 years
- Market leader in the sector with a history one of innovative conception & design
- One in every two hoods in Italy is a Faber
- Consistent growth with presence in 13 countries on 3 continents
- Persistent focus on commitment, tenacity, passion and dynamism
- Revolutionised the concept of cooker hood; from just being functional to a modern, effective and elegant home appliance
- Cutting-edge technology, unmatched design and an eye for quality culminating into avant-garde products
50 YEARS IS JUST THE START
Abramo Galassi invented cooker hoods.
THE BASIS FOR A LONG FUTURE
From production for third parties to the first extraction hood.
GROWTH THROUGH TIME AND IN QUALITY
From the widening of the range to foreign sales.
PIONEERS OF THE AIR
Commitment to quality in the treatment of air.
THE EVOLUTION OF THE SPECIES
From the first pull-out hood to the decorative hood.
GEAR UP IN PRODUCTION
Automated and Robotic arms installed for faster production.
From the Nova hood to the first steps towards internationalization.
LIVING IN A CHANGING SCENARIO
From holdings in Mepamsa to the Axia hood.
CHOOSING THE WORLD OF THE FUTURE
From the joint venture in China to the first intelligent hood.
GROWTH & EXPANSION
Faber came to India.
A BIG DEVELOPMENT WITH A SINGLE STRATEGY
A global project and local commitment.
ABSOLUTELY THE NUMBER ONE
From certified excellence in Quality, Safety, and Environment, to the Matrix hood.
IN THE FUTURE THERE IS FABER
Acquisition of Faber by Franke Artemius group.
INDIA'S NO.1 KITCHEN APPLIANCE'S COMPANY
Becoming a market leader in India.
- Motor Powered Range Hood – 1963
- First to Implement Glass Visor (vs plastic) in Traditional Hood - 1966
- First Decorative Canopy Hood (The Nova) – 1986
- First to Implement Electronic Controls in Range Hoods
- Use of Robotic and Automated Technology in the Production Process
- First with Global Production Facilities in China, Turkey and India
- Innovative Products to Meet Sophisticated Consumer Market Needs